CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Struggling ~ And to those Struggling With Me..

I'm struggling right now ~ There I admit it ~
It's out there ~ No taking it back...lol

I really do try and fight this battle with a positive attitude.
But I would not be human if I didn't fall of the wagon every once in awhile.

My poor family has had to endure my hurricane of mood swings ~
I swear there is a sane person inside screaming to get out. ;)

I haven't been around as much I would like to have been.
Please know that I am thinking of each of you ~
Always Sending strength and love ...

Being involved in the organizations and causes that I am it seems
every week another one of my friends is touched by Cancer.
Whether it be diagnosis, battling through or sadly succumbing to it.

I am always just a message away. ~ Remember to reach out ~
You can not do it alone (Even though some of us have tried)

For those that are struggling this week:
Even though due to my treatments this week that I am unable to be there with
you physically this week~ Please know that I am always fighting along side of you in spirit.

I refuse to let this beat me ~ Even when I have those moments that I question whether it is worth it or not.
I have made it this far for a reason. The Doctors wrote me off almost 2 years ago. I have two beautiful children that pull me out of that Chemo fog every time.

Love you all and keep fighting!

0 comments: