CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Story Behind ~ It is Just Cancer

I really do not know where to begin this post.

I am a future cancer survivor...

And this is my story...

This is the story of the last 2 years of my life.  It is a journey of a mother, wife, daughter and friend fighting her way through Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer. The good, the bad and the ugly I am going to put it out there.

It is a story of Hope, Faith and Love. But it is also a story of Confusion, Despair and Anger. How the decision of which path to take to fight cancer can make a world of difference. Of how you think you can not make a difference in someone’s life. But if you stop for just a moment and re-evaluate what is really important in your life ~ then you can really start living again...

My story is not anything special or probably even that interesting to many. 

But I remember when I started this journey~ Being devastated ~ Being hopeless ~ Being suicidal ~ Not knowing if anyone at all could understand what I was going through. One night when I was at my lowest I came across a blog and a group of people who saved my life. I made a promise to myself that if I survived this cancer battle, I would share my story ~because maybe just maybe my story could help someone else.

So please don't be confused if I jump around ~ Blame it on the Chemo ~ I am writing it from the heart so excuse my imperfect grammar...

Stay tuned...More to come!

To those touched by Cancer. 
Keep Fighting! Take it moment by moment...

Love always~
Shannon
xoxoxo

Click the link below to view the blog that changed my life.

0 comments: